Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 15, 2008

Fruits

It has been a long time since I went home. I missed a lot of tropical fruits, it is very hard to find anything fresh around here. And even if there are tropical fruits around, I have to drive one hour to get there. I can find most of them in China town in New York City. I hate to go there because I am not used to driving like Filipino style. When cars behind me get to close I would panic not to mention getting into the flow of traffic in the city, it's impossible.

But then again, if I live there it would be different. It only takes practiced. Anyway, here are some of my favorite fruits from home.

PapayaPomelo

Caimito

Star fruit

Santol

JackfruitDuhat

Mabolo
Mangang Kalabaw

Rambutan

Mangang indianLanzones

Guava

Siniguelas

Guyabano
Atis
Avocado
Kasoy
Buko

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com