Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Questions You Might Want To Ask Yourself

America, questions you might want to ask yourself about our country. If you are the true conservatives check out Ron Paul 2008 Hope for America.

  1. Am I really free?
  2. Is my government really trying to protect us?
  3. Who/what is Federal Reserve?
  4. Do I know how much a dollar worth?
  5. Am I willing to lose my freedom and liberty?
  6. Is the government allowed to monitor my every movement?
  7. Do I know how much gold reserve do we have?
  8. Do I have to pay income tax?
  9. Do I know who attack US on 911?
  10. Do I know my constitutional rights?
  11. Do I want the government to control my life?
  12. Who started the united nation?
  13. Who wants ONE NATION government?
  14. What are we doing in Irag?
  15. Why did we go to Irag?
I know theres are a lot more and I will keep adding it here.

My DH is in the meeting right with officials in our Township. They called up this meeting to tell us that they are changing our zoning code. Did you understand what I said? I said to tell us that they are changing it. Not to talk about changing it...THEY WILL CHANGE IT...period. What is the point on that? Why called up a meeting just to tell us that they are doing it and YOU can't do anything about. They may as well send it in the mail saying WE CHANGE YOUR ZONING CODE. We have the C1 zoning and they want it to be just plain residential. But I bet they will not lower our property tax, it will only lower our property value.

This, America is what I am talking about. They are doing it without our knowledge, without our votes. THIS IS NOT THE FREE AMERICA THAT OUR FOREFATHER STARTED. THIS IS THE CORRUPT AMERICA, THE CONTROLLING AMERICA. THEY WANT ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD. MAKE A DIFFERENCE AMERICA, WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. HELP US BRING BACK OUR OLD REPUBLIC, AND THE MEANING OF REAL CONSERVATIVE.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com