Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 24, 2008

20th HS Class Reunion

I feel really old with that title. Yesterday was my 20th year anniversary graduating from high school. I haven't talk to some of my HS friends that long.

Last Saturday they had a meeting at one of my classmate house. They talked about when, how much we need to have our reunion in our old Alma Mater. They taken a lot of pictures, some faces I can remember and some I can't.

There are 5 sections in our class and most of the people attended the meeting are from my section. Which I like because I can see what they look like now after 20 years.

Not only that, my DH is having his 20th Class Reunion this year too. His would be this summer and mine will on December. We voted December because a lot us goes home to visit family in the Island.

I am the only one from my whole class that is here (US). Some of them are out of the country also but not as far. Some are in Middle East, Europe, Australia, and some other Asian country. I'm not even sure if we (DH & I) can make my reunion. I know, I have 9 more months to get everything situated but I really don't want to go without my family.

Senior in High School
This was me senior in High School with the school seal.

Senior in High School
DH senior in High School.


Dating Days
Our first picture together when we were dating.


Mrs. Cheers Now
Myself now.


Mr. Cheers Now
This is my DH now.


2 comments:

azillah March 27, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

hello eds, just wanna say hello lang..musta na??

Maricel March 28, 2008 at 5:50 AM  

added the blogs already :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com