Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dental Hygienist

My DS #2 had a dentist appointment today. This is his second dentist since we are not fond of the last one. All they do is criticize us on why we don't our kids to take fluoride. I grew up with out taking fluoride and my teeth are not falling out of my mouth. I have very nice teeth if I say so myself.

I was expecting they will do everything today. It doesn't matter if this is my DS first visit. But no, now we have to go back on Thursday to do the cleaning. What are they trying to do, collect more office visit fee?

Oh, I forgot he got a lose tooth and the dentist pull it out with his help. Now he is expecting $5 from the tooth fairy under his pillow tomorrow. The dentist mention $5 since he let him pull it out.

DS #1 have an appointment that morning also for his Orthodontic, a yearly check up after his braces came off. Being healthy in this country is very expensive.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com