Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Job

The memory of my first job. I am the one (smallest) in the middle with the button down shirt, with the funny looking tie. Oh how I wish I have the same body...lol. The picture was taken in 1995, (closing time) I worked there from 1994 to 1998. Great pay and bonuses but long hours.

Some of my night crew.

The other two are illegal immigrant from what I gather and the girl wearing glasses is a lawyer now and newlywed. I don't have any idea what is the girl sitting on the counter behind me is doing now. I don't have any contact with her. I was one of the manager in this location.

I've met different kind of people, some are nice and some are just plain nasty. The people I'd worked with are very nice, specially the employees. I've learn how to speak Spanish (latin America Spanish) just by talking to employees.

2 comments:

Prettymom March 1, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

hi Eden I was looking for your cbox but i didn't find any so i end up leaving comments. happy sunday to you and your family

Nedekcir March 1, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

i remove it, and it's ok if you leave comments. thanks

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com