Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Out With Children

This is the very first time we went out (to have fun) with all kids. We went to our local bowling alley, why is it so dark in there? Are they saving electric bill? They were so excited to finally go out with everyone...funny I know but we never go out together.

It is very hard having 3 toddlers running around while we are out because, we have to run after them and make sure they don't get in any kind of trouble, or getting into something they are not supposed to.

I rather let them run around in my own house, because I don't have to worry about anything. I am beat today taking care of my youngest one while the others and DH play. He wanted to go on the hard wood floor and if I pick him up he turns into a soft noddle. Trying to get away from me every time I try to pick him up.

Two passed out about half hour after getting home. I need to go to bed myself but this is the best time I can be online without interruptions. Kids they are a handful but when you see them having a good time, laughing, giggling they makes it worthwhile.

They had fun and that's enough for me.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com