Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Four Things About Mne

Picture edited by Photoshop

Pinayjade thank you for the tag.

4 Jobs I've Had:
Salesgirl
Manager at Wendy's
Check out girl at Sears
Assistant Head Teller at a Financial Institution

4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR:
None I don't own one, plus if I can't watch it while playing on regular time, I don't have time to watch it later either lol.

4 Places I've Been:
Guam
Hawaii
Niagara Falls Canada
And about 10 states here in USA

4 Favorite Foods:
Seafood
Pasta
Vegetables
Fruits

4 CD's Recently Listened To:
Dan Fogelberg Greatest hits
Bread greatest hits
Loving You by Minnie Rippleton
Find Yourself by Brad Paisley

4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day:
Visit my site often
Leave me a comment
Give me a day off
Clean my house lol

I will tag the following 4 friends:
Cookie Jar Of Entertainment
Simply The Best
My Blogging Journey
Bestfriends Blog

10 comments:

Femikey April 10, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

hi nedekcir, thanks for tagging me i will post it later, thanks hav a great day!

Nedekcir April 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Your welcome, you may have a great day also!

Euroangel April 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

thanks 4 d tag...decided to post it in simply d best!!
http://gemstarlightexpress.blogspot.com

have a great day!!

Anonymous,  April 10, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

visiting here hav a nice day

Shawie April 10, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Hi, gurl! Thanks for visiting my blog:) I've added you to my blog roll- as promised:) Thanks! I didn't know you're a big fan of Ron Paul, hehehe... forgive me but he doesn't appeal to me...he seemed like an angry grandpa, hahaha! I like Huckabee tho..oh well, if I can vote I would rather vote for Obama:)
see ya around:)Have a good day!
--shaw

Nedekcir April 10, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Thank you so much starlight express.

Nedekcir April 10, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

You have a nice day too Jana. Thanks for the visit.

Nedekcir April 10, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

thanks shaw.

does obama and huckabee have the same agenda?

For me looks has nothing to do on my political views, he could be the grandfather of all people or the youngest, I will still vote for him... because in the end I know the country and the future of my family is in good hands.

If my candidate is not running anymore, i will not vote for anyone else.

Anonymous,  April 11, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

thanks ate..for the tag i will do it in weekend...thank you so much...

Nedekcir April 15, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

you're welcome, thanks for taking the tag.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com