Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mother's Day Is Near

And yet again mother’s day is near, another gift coming...lol. Time to honor our mother’s for giving us life and bringing us to this world. Mother’s Day is celebrated in the US on the 11th day of May this year. For all the love one’s do not forget them/me/us this year.

My husband always surprised me with dinner out on mother’s day. He would ask a member of his family to watch the kids for a few hours while we go out and have quite dinner together. Having 5 children quite dinner is very hard to come by.

Maybe we will used the pre-paid movie tickets that my sister in-law gave us for Christmas. Yes I know that long ago, the reasons behind it was simply too busy to go.

And to everyone out there, make sure you get her favorites. With choices of flowers, cake and cookies, plants, chocolates and candies, whine and cheese or fruit and spa gift baskets. Where will you find all of these? 1800Flowers of course, they will even deliver it for you. 1800Flowers can help you with any questions you have, or anything you need for that matter. They are also having a “Celebrate Mom For Who She Is Contest” for mother’s day, make sure you enter by registering. Jot it down on your cell phone calendar for reminder, (mother’s day May 11,2008).



1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 17, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

I just wanted to share a great Mother's Day gift idea with you. I found a great website http://www.premiumpearl.com/
I think moms would love getting pearls as a gift.
You should check them out!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com