Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Selling Or Buying A House

Looking for a company that can help you sell or buy a house, try Prestige Realty Of North Idaho. They have a knowledgeable sales associates and agents that are ready to help you reach your real estate goals by making your needs their number one priority. They recognize you have a choice when it comes to working with real estate professionals. I know their team of agents looks forward on earning your trust and helping you discover the smarter way to sell and buy a home. Their office is located in downtown Coeur d'Alene in North Idaho.

They are also working with the North Idaho Rebate Team at Prestige Realty of North Idaho . They are serving Benewah, Kootenai, Bonner, Shoshone, and Boundary Counties. They are offering an exclusive program that allows them to give a buyer or seller up to $10,000 at closing on any home in North Idaho, regardless of who the home is listed with. North Idaho Rebate Team's goal is give back to buyers, the company that licenses the program is Cash Rewards Inc who's been in business for over 10 years. They also want you to know that you will get paid a $3,000 rebate at closing and $10,000 rebate at closing if they can't sell your home in 65 days. This is to prove that you are hiring a firm that will work for you and will be held responsible.

I think it's a great program and I hope other Realtors will used them. I told my friend who lives in North Idaho about this and she was so thankful because she found out that everything I told her was true. She told me whenever I wanted to move near her to used this reputable company. Visit Prestige Realty of North Idaho, North Idaho Rebates at http://www.Northidahorebates.com, and Cash Rewards Inc when you are selling or buying a home.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com