Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 14, 2008

Smorty Approved My Blog

Yay, I will be very busy today. Finally Smorty approved my blog after a few times denying it. I believe over time they will approved because my blog is not 3 months old yet, it and they did. Thank you Smorty.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers pay blogger to write opinion post with links. So, if your looking to advertise your business try http://www.smorty.com.
And if you are looking to earn some extra cash online smorty can help you also. If you have a blog and your blog is 3 months old you can definitely join. This is nice about blogging, you can blog for therapy or what not and get paid at the same time. What are you waiting for get paid for blogging, check them out and start earning?

Go to smorty. com and sign up and if you have any questions make sure you check their FAQ area.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com