Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank You Everyone

I was very surprised this morning on why I'm getting all this opps with the rank of 2. Then after a few hours wondering why I finally check my PR. I have PR2...yeeey I am so happy, I can't believe it I have a PAGE RANK.

I have so many people to thank. Where to start? I feel like winning an Oscar hehehe. First my Dh and DC's for letting me do all this things. To all my online friends; Weng for answering all my non stop questions about PPP and passing all the tags to me. To all Friendster and bloggers friends who added me with no second thought. To all my widgets; blogcatalog, technorati, blogrolling, blogarama, mybloglog, blogpatrol, link referral, entrecard, payperpost, smorty, goggle, yahoo, msn, amazon, mypagerank, feedburner and to all the other sites whom I gotten some things to post...thank you so much. And to all I didn't mention or simply forgot, please don't get mad I thank you also. To all my readers thank you so much, I am static.

I may as well enjoy it until I have it because tomorrow it may be gone. A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ARE PART OF MY BLOG.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

congrats on your page rating. How long have you been blogging? We would be glad to add you on our site. We look forward to seeing you on our site also take care.

Nedekcir May 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Thank you so much for stopping by. I only been blogging for 3 months+-. I guess I been lucky to be included to goggle PR.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com