Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Yes, Ron Paul Is Still Running

I can't believe how many people in this country doesn't know Ron Paul. And yes, he is running under the republican party. I would like to say that he is running under the "true republican party".

A friend of mine told me today why he will not win because he is not rich. It kinda put a smile in my face because it show on where she stands.

A lot of people also wanted change but don't want to vote for the right candidate, who will change the government for the better. How hard is it to search online? If you don't like your candidate vote for the different one. It doesn't matter of your democrat.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com