Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

I know, its way too early about thinking of shopping for Christmas gifts. Have you heard about “the early bird gets the early worms”? If you want to get these thanksgiving deals you have to be in line as early as 3 or 4 in the morning to be the first one to grab it. That would not be possible or doable for me. I hate being out there in the cold, and people can get hurt in this places just to save money. Not to mention I don’t like to fight with anyone, I don’t think it’s worth it.

I rather stay home and shop online at http://www.black-riday.net. Have you heard of it? They give you the advantage by showing you all the of the Black Friday 2008 ads before anyone else. You don’t need to wait for your Thanksgiving Day newspaper. They offer direct links to each product so you can purchase the item online on Black Friday without having to stand in line at the store. I usually shop at Old Navy for my kids clothing, so I will definitely bookmark this site. They also have Amazon.com, Overstock.com, and few electronics store to choose from. Come visit the site and enter your email address to get notified when Black Friday ads are posted. And to see what other stores they have.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com