Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Drivers

Have you ever notice that when a car in front of you is going slow that they are on the cell phone chatting away. Or they pass you going 10 miles over your speed, then all of sudden you are passing them...reason talking on cell phones. Why is it that they slow down while talking on the phone? I don't because I have blue tooth and I pay more attention to the road than the people I'm talking to.

And why drivers used the left lane if they don't want to pass the drivers on the right side? It's very annoying specially when I am in the hurry. There's a Y on the road, you don't have a stop sign, why are you stopping? And don't give me a finger when I honk my horn on you. That means do not stop in the middle of the road, moving vehicles are using it.

I'm going way over the speed limit, stop tail getting me, passing lane is on the left. And it's a yield sign not a stop sign, it means proceed with caution.

2 comments:

Petula May 7, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

LOL... I know exactly what you mean.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com