Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost A Friend

Last night I was awaken by my 2nd DS complaining about an ear ache. I fall sleep on their bedroom waiting for my DH to get home. After taking care of him I went back to my/our (hub & I) bedroom and found my DH staring on the computer monitor with the bad look on his face. The look that he always give me when I've done something wrong.

It turns out that his friend of more than 25 year passed away last night (it was an accident). I thought he found something online about me and that he didn't like. Because of that look on his face. I feel bad about what happen to his friend and happy at the same time because I don't like to argue and fight with him, especially when he thinks its all my fault. I think we got so much fight like that and every time I see his face with that expression I know we are going to fight about something.

Thank goodness its nothing like that.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com