Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Revolution: A Manifesto

In This Life of Ours
Ron Paul new book is out and who else but the media put a nasty review about it. Andrew Malcolm who ever the h**l he is called him a political loser on LA Times/blog/topoftheticket post. That he only run for president to write a book. Are you blind? He is a 10-term representative, how in the world he become a loser. I can tell you why you call him a loser, because he will not feed your family when he wins the presidency. I guarantee it. And how much did you get pay to write that cr*p? Media will do anything for money. How do you go to bed at night knowing that you are the part of the problem in this country. Ahh you are not worth talking about.

Anyway, Ron Paul's book is now available in every bookstore. Get a copy and read what is all the fuss about him. Check my widget on the side bar from Amazon.com, you will find it there.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com