Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update (Rep Member of State Committee)

We found out that to able to win the write in vote, for Republican Member of State Committee that my DH needed one hundred votes. I wonder what happen to the other seated that was not on the ballot. We heard that one of them will appoint the one that is not in ballot since he didn't win the seat either. That is not fair to my DH. We can fight for it but we figure it's not worth it. He will try again in two years and make sure he is the ballot. That is my update to my post before, if you want to see what I am talking about click here and this.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 13, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Hello, how are you today? I have another tag for you.

http://jccleofe.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-tag-birth-month.html

see ya!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com