Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 6, 2008

DD Graduation


My DD graduated again for the 2nd time. Last year she graduated from pre-school and last night she graduated from pre-K. All the kids looks so cute, they had to sing a few songs and some kids are playing with their gowns. Some are talking amongst each other, some are singing their heart out and some just stands there looking at everyone in the audience.

I didn't have a nice picture of my DD because I was standing at the very back. I feel like walking to the front but I don't want to get my head shot at everyone elses pictures. The above picture is the best one I got. She is the only girl (wearing red gown) at the very front.

7 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Hi ate

was here today congrats.Can i ask who is DH thank you.

God bless you

Nedekcir June 7, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

thanks weng, DH is darling husband or dear husband. If you see DOS DD ODS DS and DH they all pertain to my kids and hub. Have a great weekend.

Shravan Vijayaprasad June 7, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

hey!! awesome cutie girl!! Just love this pic!

Pam June 8, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

Kids grow so fast!!

Anonymous,  June 10, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Hi Nedekcir,

Congrats to your dear kid on her graduation day.

Anyway, I would like to ask a favor if you could change the link of my blog in your blogroll.

MeMyselfAndJC is now at http://jccleofe.blogspot.com

Thank you and have a great afternoon.

Shawie June 10, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

oh, girl! that's so precious! congrats to Mommy:) hehehe

Nedekcir June 11, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

thanks everyone for the comments. Yes, cleo I will as soon as I can. Have a great day everyone.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com