Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Free Wordpress Templates


You see the template above, that is one of my favorite template. I like green background (like you can't tell he he he) and anything green with 2, 3, and 4 column with tabs. But it's very hard to transfer all my widgets into a new one. I have so many templates line up to change my theme. The only reason that I haven't done so is I hate transferring my widgets. I know I said that already, yes it's a pain.

My other favorites themes are the following; Sugriv, Gorodovuchi, GlouriousDay, An act of endless contribution, Atmanada Garden, Tick Tock Tack, Flora Scent, Everlasting Blooms, Japanese Fleur, and many more. In my opinion these are the best wordpress themes that I have seen so far.

Would you like to change your theme again? Come and visit the site above and pick out your favorite. The list above are my favorites, and one of these days I will change my theme and use one of them. (When I get enough time to do it.)


0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com