Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 23, 2008

Halloween Costumes


Buying Halloween costume early can save you a lot of head ache. Make sure you ask your children what they want to be for Halloween now. They have so much to choice from. Here the category for kids; 50’s, 60’s – 70’s, angel & fairy, animal & insect, belly dancer & eastern, biblical, cheerleader & sports, clown & mime, convict & cop, devil & demon (my 2 younger son’s favorite), doctor & nurse, Egyptian, fairytale, food & drink, fortune teller & gypsy, funny, geisha, ghoul & skeleton, gothic & vampire, Greek & Roman, movie & TV costumes, historical, Medieval & Renaissance (my favorite), military & uniform (my oldest sons’ favorite), ninja & samurai, rappers, pirate, royalty & princess (my daughters favorite), wild west & cowboy, witch & wizard, and a lot more. These categories are also available in adult sizes. You better not forget about yourself, those costumes get sold fast. Check out these sexy Halloween costume for you and your love one.

Shopping early for costumes gives you a lot of choices. Did you ever ran out of time or simply forget about it? I have, and it’s not fun. Or maybe just a last minute change of mind. Especially my oldest son, he never tells me in advance what he wants to wear. He waits in the last minute and decides he wants to wear costume. And guess what, we can never finds what he likes, because most of it are sold out or his size is sold out.

Maid Marian Costume

I/we have never wear costumes on Halloween. We let our kids had all the fun, because we know that they like to dress up more than us. But if I have a chance to do so, I will pick Maid Marian or the Maiden Princess costumes. I like old fashion costumes. So, shop early at www.costumecauldron.com and visit their secret (sshhh) HAUNTED HOUSE backdoor by going to the homepage halfway down the right and click on the brown comma in the line that reads “Our store now has over 8,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!”. What are you waiting for? Check it out to get a discount code, good until October 31st.



Maiden Princess Costume

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com