Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is Lasik Cheating?



I don’t think Lasik surgery is cheating. But remember that, not everyone who wears glasses is candidate for this procedure. Lasik targets vision correction the same as contacts or glasses. I would trade glasses and contacts any time for the same price, natural is great. But no, my eyes are fine at my age. My spouse at the other hands has been wearing glasses right after high school. He will not get it done because he doesn’t like people touching any sensitive part of his body. Even with the LaserVue surgeons who have performed more than 25,000 procedures. He knows the recovery is quick, not painful, and he knows people who had it done. Not all people is like my spouse, so if you’re tired of wearing those specs call Lasik in San Francisco and schedule a consultation today. And for those who doesn’t have insurance you can get finance by Lasik. Check their site above for more information.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

my friend just got laser eye surgery. I didn't want the details, but he told me it only took 5 minutes on each eye, and the whole procedure was 15 minutes.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com