Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hip Hop Videos

I deleted this post because this is the 3rd time they ask me too edit it. First they said something about grammar, OK no problem. I'm not a first hand English speaker. Second they said that there is a link that is not supposed to be there which is their web page address, I removed it. Now they are complaining about not having their link there.

Ok make up your mind! I think they just don't want to pay me for it and kept bumping their ads on top. And guess what I only have 3 day on it to get paid. Now if I edit it it will go up to the top again meaning addition 30 days for them. No way! Get someone else to do it for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 25, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Nedekcir,

It's amazing how things are perceived through the eyes of a child. They project only the essentials and that's how innocence is. Nothing ostentatious, no embellishments, just simple and straight forward.

Thanks for sharing her drawings with us.

Nedekcir June 25, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Thanks wm, she has so many drawings scattered all over the house. I think it's cute.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com