Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Youngest DS 2nd Birthday

In This Life of OursYes, he turn 2 years old yesterday and we celebrate his birthday today. Now, I need to start the potty training...lol.

He had a blast today. He was happy to see so many people (6 people extra in our house..laugh...) in our house today. I can say that he is a people person, not like DH and I. I bet he will not have any problem making friends when he grows a little older, just like his only sister. He got so tired, he is still taking a nap.

We love you sweetie, stay away from trouble and stop sneaking out of the house. Did you know that he can go outside by himself without making a noise opening doors? Yup, hoping he will not do it when he's a teenager.



We wish you to grow up to be a very nice boy and stay as sweet as you are.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  June 30, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

HaPpY BiRtHdAy DS!
MaY God BlEsS aNd KeEp yOu SaFe aNd bY His SiDe aLwAys !

Nedekcir June 30, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Thanks for leaving a message wm.

Anonymous,  June 30, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

happy birthday to your baby :) thanks for visiting to my blog too :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com