Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

7 Facts About Me

Thanks Cleo for this tag.

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

Here are my 7 facts:
  1. I became organic and natural food junkie. I read every ingredients to all the new food I buy to make sure there is no chemically alter ingredients.
  2. A Photoshop savvy wanna be.
  3. I get sad every time I see people laugh about the future of our government. They don't see anything wrong about it. People are fine losing their freedom in exchange to what the government say "being safe". That they are trying to protect the American people from terrorist, they say. But why do we need the PATRIOT ACT, NATIONAL ID and such. Sounds to me that they are protecting the Americans from themselves. And the so called terrorist are the American people not the outsider.
  4. I always question religions on why they forbid people to study astrology and why they keep bashing the other religions.
  5. My family (DH and DC's) is my life.
  6. I collect currencies/rare coins and stamps.
  7. I enjoy gardening, they tend to make my stress go away specially when I weed my whole vegetable garden by hands.
Ok, your turn:

Weng
Shimumsy
Sheila
Princess
Kcee
Sophia
Wind Mill

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Nedekcir,

You said: "And the so called terrorist are the American people not the outsider."

I say: That is the Statement of 2008!
America is in such a state of denial, even as a non American and a non-U.S. resident, I am appalled by the pathetic disintergration of the America of long gone yesteryears.

Aside: Thanks very much for dropping a comment at WomM. I really appreciate that you shared your opinion with me.

Cheers!

Nedekcir July 15, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Yes it is, I wish I've known about the truth right after 911. Like others I was blinded and has so much fate that my government will protect its own. But I was too far off and trying to educate others.

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Hi ate

WOw i salute your patriotism to the country and being a veggies..I wish i could do it too. Hu hu hu anyway ill post it thanks ill do it later...see yah..

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

thanks so much for the tag. will do it later.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com