Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ding Dong Ding Dong

I can always hear our neighbors’ grandfather clock at my parents’ house. We only have one wall clock at home and you can’t see or hear it if you are outside the house. So we rely on our neighbor to tell time while outside. They have such a big house that I think they needed to hear the time where ever they are in the house. It looks like one of Howard Miller grandfather clocks but it was huge. But again I was young and small then. Everything looks big to me those days…ha ha ha.

We have a small house right now and I think having such a big clock will not go very well. I always wanted one, I enjoyed listening to “ding dong” sound every hour when I was little. It would be nice to try out this idea I found “Smaller Clocks Make Space for Big Design” for home decor. And I think the Rhythm CTS Nostalgia Light Wall Clock would be the perfect one. So, if you are looking for any types of clock visit this site. They offer zero percent financing on certain amount, free USA and Canada shipping, and free in-home-set-up. For more information come and visit 1-800-4CLOCKS.com.


0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com