Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Discount Bedroom Furniture

My father used to make furniture’s when I was little. He can make anything buy hands just tell him how you want it to look. Now that I have my own family, I always look for handmade furnitures. I had my bedroom set furniture since I moved here 17 years ago. My husband always tells me that they look very nice and it looks like they are handmade and it looks like the ones they sell at thebedroomspace.com. Have you seen their site yet? If you visit them now you will see that they have discount bedroom furniture. They have traditional, transitional, contemporary/modern, classic, four posts, platform, panel, sleigh, wood, leather, and metal beds. I’m into classic beds with four posts made of woods. They also sell children’s bedroom sets, cribs, and mattresses.

And let me tell you about mattresses; I had been using traditional mattresses since I can remember. Last year my husband and I finally bought the memory foam since the real thing is so expensive. The first night I slept on it, wow you can tell the difference. You get the feeling that you are falling and it feels so relaxing while laying on it. I will not go back to regular mattress anymore. Try it out you will see what I am talking about.


3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 27, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

WOW! your dad was a skilled furniture craftsman! I always loved carpentry.

Too bad I can't sleep on any of those foam mattresses. I suffered a vertebrae injury when I was 17 from a diving incident at sea. The foam mattress does not give good back support. Even if I sit a long time on a soft sofa brings on the back pain.

I am forced to use an expensive therapeutic mattress instead.

Nedekcir July 28, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

yes, that's understandable. You need the support.

Anonymous,  September 18, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

Nice blog. I will keep reading.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com