Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Exhausted

I feel like I brought all the worst vibes to myself. My instinct is working over time and I reacted from it. Now it's my fault that I reacted. Am I suppose to ignore and let it bug me forever. I thought communication is the key but with me shutting up is the key from what I gather.

Why others can manipulate things and can make me believe that maybe it was only me. That I should not react according to my instinct. Hey, if I did not see anything peculiar, this will never happened.

I'm tired, I can't do this anymore. Maybe I expect too much in life and I should expect less from now on. Be numb with everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

"I cannot always control what goes on outside, but I can always control what goes on inside." - Wayne Dyer. Remember that, "when the going gets tough, the tough gets going." I believe you have the power in your to move on. Wishing you goodness in all areas of your life.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Nedekcir,

This is the first symptom of getting "burnt out." Be careful girl. It's a dangerous down spin.

Relax and recharge your vibes!

Good heavens! I sound like a quack!

God Bless you always.

Nedekcir July 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Thank you BK and WM. WM you made me laugh on your comment :)). Again thank you and they are much appreciated.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com