Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Healthy Vending At Schools


I have a very picky eater seven years old son. He never buys food in school because he doesn’t like them except for cookies that they sell. His teacher actually had to speak to my husband about his eating habits. She suggested that maybe we can add some peanut butter sandwiches with his lunch. Hey, if the kid will not eat it at home, why do you think he will eat in school? I was right he never touch it. There are times that I want him to buy food when they have macaroni and cheese and chicken tenders on the menu. That very first time of buying food in school he came home with a cookie. I told my husband that they have a problem about his lunch food from home but they don’t have any problem when a kid eats junk food in school. Can you tell I don’t like schools?

I found YoNaturals - Healthy Student Vending online and I will definitely do a petition to my children school about having this. In my opinion they are a lot better than what they have there right now. Come and join me, parents and students to have healthy vending in our schools.

3 comments:

Unknown July 25, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Hey! Make sure you do your research. These are the other healthy vending programs out there that I know of.

1) www.healthyvending.com
2) www.nextgenvending.com
3) www.vendnatural.com

Nedekcir July 25, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Andy,
You don't need to educate me about what is good or not. This is paid post, if you read what is my blog about and if you know me, you will not judge me the way you did.

Unknown July 26, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Hi nedekicir,

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was a paid blog and I definitely did not intend to judge you. I just recently discovered these other healthy vending companies so I wanted to share. Sorry if I caused anything bad. Have a great weekend!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com