Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things You Never Hear in Church

I almost lost my paid post because they said I copy and paste this post. Of course it is copy and paste post it's a joke for crying out loud. What the H#$%^&* they care if this is copy and paste here. This paid post is more pain in my behind than anything. What they should care is how I write their ads. If is copy and paste then yes tell me about it. It's my post, they are not paying me to for this one post. Argh!!!!!!

- Hey! It's my turn to sit in the front pew.

- I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.

- Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.

- I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.

- I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.

- Forget the denominational minimum salary, let's pay our pastor so he can live like we do.

- I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!

- Since we're all here, let's start the service early.

- Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.

- Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship campaign!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com