Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Eight More Days


Yup, eight more days of school supplies shopping and school starts here where I live. Summer is too short in my opinion. I really need to look into home schooling this year and attend some events offer by these cyber charter schools. I would like for my children to learn the old fashion way and I don't want them exposed with this government funded/controlled environment. I'm getting all the exposure to the real world by watching television already, that in my opinion is way too much already.

It will be thru our public school but they will doing all their work at home. They can join field trips from our school district but I rather do it with them as a family. And with home school I can really enjoy my kids and really know their individual personalities. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Hello, I would like you to know about our cyber charter school. I work for the Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School. You can check my school out at www.pavcs.org or email me with any questions you may have at cnelson@pavcsk12.org.
Kindest regards,
Colleen

Nedekcir August 25, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

I'm looking at Agora http://www.k12.com/agora/.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com