Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side of the Fence

I was reading Lynda's blog last night and found a links to other blogs like her here in US. BTW, she lives in Kilimanjaro and found her blog thru link referral when I had my blog there.

These are big farms and that is their jobs. They own thousands of acres for their crops and livestock. DH and I would be happy with 100 or less acres to have our own little farm to support are daily needs. Or at least have enough to support are daily spending. And we don't have to get a job to pay our bills.

Anyway, we (DH and I) are in awe about this interesting sites and we gathered so much information from them. They are beneficial to what we are trying to accomplish. We are not farmers but we have the heart and plenty of information about it. That should be enough, right? (laugh) Ok, be kind.

Organic living here we come...soon I hope.

1 comments:

joytoy August 8, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Hi nice blog here. Care to exchange links?

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com