Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Payless Domains

domain registration

I am thinking about getting another blog and using my maiden name to register a domain name. I registered that domain name in May and cancel it a day later because I don’t know how to use the program from that web hosting site. Now I’m trying to use it again and it says that it was taken and it will be release next year in May. Bummer, I guess I have to think of other name instead. And I’m also in the market for new web hosting. I like my domain registration with 24 hour 7 days a week customer support & with the following free services like email hosting, URL forwarding, management tools, domain name parking, member accounts, renewal reminders, no contract and fast approval. I was looking around online and found Payless Domains. This is the cheapest I found so far and they have everything that I am looking for in a web hosting site.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 1, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Hi nedekcir,

I am late in catching up with your articles.

About registering a domain name, etc., etc., if you need any clarifications - please email me windmillofmymind@gmail.com and I will do my utmost to answer and to clarify any issues that you might still have.

There are several advantages in hosting your own BLog with your Domain.

God Bless you Always,

Wind Mill

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com