Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 29, 2008

User Website Reviews

This is a very neat site, you would not believe the first thing I did. Yes, I search for all my blogs. I'm surprise that this blog (yes this blog) has a warning about containing adult content. How that happened? Should I give my User Website Reviews about it to get it clear? Can someone enlighten me on what is offensive in my site? I am very curious.

Anyway, if you want to see the top websites around the world check them out.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com