Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Blogsary Contest-Join Now!

It’s Eds Blogsary! Join her contest and have some moolah on your paypal!
http://www.mypreciousniche.com/


MyCuteGraphics.com - Cute Glitter Graphics

My Precious Niche
Just Me… Eds
Eds Mommy Life

Contest will start on September 25, 2008 (12noon) till October 25, 2008 (12 midnight) Phil. time. I will announce the lucky winners on October 27, 2008 MONDAY!

All you have to do is:
1.) Blog about this blogsary contest.

2.) Subscribe to her blog "My Precious Niche" via email.
3.) Comment on any post for a month on any of her blogs above.

Prizes:
She will pick 4 winners, (the blogger who has the most comments will win $30. Second place is $15, third place will get $10, and fourth place will have $5. Comment should be in a form of sentence.

If you don't have any opps right now, this is a good idea to join this contest. And other contest as a matter of fact. Follow the links above to join. This is my second contest, hoping to win something.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com