Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chaperone on DD Field Trip

I was asked by her teacher to chaperon the field trip coming because my DD has a peanut allergy. Ok they are going to farm here in my area. And I don't think peanuts grow in my neck of the wood. Why in the heck they need her epipen on the trip?

They butt in too much with families life already, why they can't butt in now and administer it to her when needed. Which I doubt, unless some kid bring a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and shove some of it in my DD mouth.

I don't mind going but I don't have anyone to watch the 2 little one while I'm out with them. I can take them with me and drive myself there but I don't think that is consider as chaperon. Anyway, if they want me to come they should let me drive behind.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com