Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Over The Counter Medicine


My ODS has an allergy problem. He used to take a prescription medicine all year for it. Now the medicine he takes was approved to be sold over the counter. The problem I have with this is the pharmacy pulled it out where everyone can just take it and pay for it at the cashiers. Now you need to show your ID just to buy this thing because some drug dependent people was stealing it.

Why do I have to pay for drug addicts problem? Why am I the one have to show ID for this medicine? I did not do anything? I have a prescription for this and they (FDA) decide that it should be over the counter. But...yes the but part, I don't like when they put my information into the system. What happens to free America?

What they can't get the drug addicts information and they will be happy with the regular people information instead? Those who hasn't done anything can be in the system and those who has can not because they can't find any information on them. What is next, I'll be charge with abusing the this drug because they can see I buy it every week?

And here comes the database about people who use preventive medicine. Look me up my readers...NOT! Ridiculous!

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com