Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Silly When Tired

YDS is always silly when he gets tired. He has class today and he needs to sort some toys by colors. He knows most of the colors but insisted on putting it in the wrong file then change his mind the last minute and put it in the correct file. The same thing when we are teaching him how to say words. He would repeat it the wrong way then while repeating it he would say the correct word when he think we are not listening anymore.

I couldn't get a better time because like I said I drive a lot to drop and pick up the kids. So, we need to do his speech class in between. But the usual time is his nap time. I have to let him nap early or keep him awake until his teacher comes. Most of the time the second thing always happens because he is stubborn about taking nap early.

Next week he will get another evaluation because it has been 6 months since we started the speech class. I hope he made a progress. It's not hard for us but it's hard for him because he can't say what he wants. You can tell him things and he will do it with no problem but the problem is his luck of verbal communication.

I know they all turned out fine, but the beginning is hard for both of us.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com