Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 29, 2008

Still Waiting

Agora school called me today for verify some information with my DD applications. I'm hoping by next week we can start home school. I wish for it to go smoothly and I hope they would cooperate during classes. I just don't know how they will react about staying home to learn.

I already have some activities line up for them to do outside the house. So far, I have bowling, taking some family classes at our local community college (e.g. arts and crafts classes for the family), and going to the rifle rage to learn how to shoot.

I have to check the YMCA too for swimming. I don't know how much they charge for family nowadays. The last time we were there was 2000 to 2001. They love to go swimming and I think that would be great even in winter.

I keep telling myself I can do this. I need all the positive vibes my way.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com