Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 5, 2008

T.G.I.F.




Wow, good thing my week started on Tuesday instead of Monday. I am beat, having to chase opps from my paid blogs and taking care of my family is hard work. I'm having hard time adjusting, whew. I have to stay positive, and I know it will get better when all of my DC's are in school. Well yea when they all go to school. But I planned on home schooling them next year. They will never leave home (laugh). But then again I can only teach them 4 to 5 hours a day. They can do whatever they want the rest of the day.

I'll just have to make time for other things, have to.

1 comments:

Shawie September 5, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

yeah, Happy TGIF..we're just loaded with tons of junkie work this weekend though:( can't complain, lols! instead of giving it (work) away, might as well do it for extra income for me:)
girl, care to add my new blog:
http://blognow101.com BlogNow101
Thanks!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com