Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 18, 2008

DD Computer is Set

We got two sets of commercial desks and chair for home school. They are huge, it filled the space we reserve from our bedroom. What we need is a bigger house and more rooms. Next year we need to buy another desk and chair for our 4th child. He is in private preschool right now, and very jealous that his sister can stay home with me. And he also wanted to stay home with me to learn next year.

I hope this work for all of us. I can't imagine what will happen if I fail. I don't even want to think about that word. I will feel bad if I have to send them again to regular school.

Send me some positive thoughts or encouragement my friends. I can really use all I can get. HAve a great weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com