Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Frames Are In At Zenni Optical

I could not believe on how much frames my husband goes thru with his last eyeglasses. My kids gets a hold of it, plays with it and end up breaking the terminals one at a time. Then the nose was pulled out and the glass frame bended. That is what happened when he puts it anywhere the kids can reach it. But he never learns and I always yell at him for doing it. Good thing there are places out there that we can get a cheap replacement frames, just like Zenni optical. The image below is his favorite frame shape of all times.


New frames just arrived at Zenni Optical. If you are looking for a replacement, or you simply need a new prescription glasses/ sunglasses try them out. Especially if you don’t have any insurance, Zenni can save you money. They sell stylish glasses online starting at 8 dollars. There are so many styles to choose from. And you will find a huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sun sensor lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens, and progressive lens. If I ever wear specs in the future I would pick the progressive lens. And, if you are interested on what people are saying about Zenni, check out clarkhoward.com.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com