Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Better Than Never

Thank you so much for my October Top ten EC droppers. And I also wanted to thank everyone who did not make the list. All your visit are very much appreciated.

  1. Symphony of Love
  2. Everything Has A Reason
  3. WindMill on the Hill
  4. Random Rambling
  5. Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice
  6. In My Kitchen
  7. The Path to the Pegasus Letter
  8. Metallman's Reverie
  9. The Sewing Mom
  10. Colloquium
Your EC will be feature on my side bar. Please take a moment to check it out. Again, thank you very much to all my visitors.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Happy to "drop" by! Thanks for the link. :-D

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Thank you for the link. :)

earthlingorgeous November 13, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Hi Nedecir! Been awhile! How you been! I saw you at Mommy Ruby's site. I am doing my bloggy anniversary treat, maybe you want to join?

I really have no idea about EC but my giveaway is something else cash and kind. Pls. drop by hope you join
too.

Earth

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com