Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did You Start Your Christmas Shopping Yet?

I know a few people who start shopping as soon as the holiday was over. One of them is my mother in law. She shop so early that she will never remember where she put everything that she bought for everyone. We always end up getting present from her throughout the year. She maybe giving us Christmas items on Easter or she will be giving the gift right after the occasion. The present she is giving away are bought the year before. I find it funny sometimes and annoying at the same time.

Anyway I found a site for those of you who love to shop on black Friday. All you have to do is subscribe to this site to get an email alert about cyber monday discounts. You will find out what and how much you will save by getting the Black Friday circular with the entire sale going on in your area, or even online. You don't need to wait for the mailman or newspaper boy to deliver your paper and circular. They will email it to you as soon as they can. You can easily access them without leaving your seat at home. I really don't mind getting email alert from Old Navy. What can I say, I love that store. What are you waiting for, sign up for email alert today.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 5, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Great,its really interesting that i can easily access Christmas shopping without leaving my seat at home from black friday. so now i m doing sign up for email alert.
Thank you so much

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com