Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friendship Flower Award

Yay, a lot of awards on blogosphere. I still have a few to post after this one. Thank you so much Pinay Mommy for this award.


::: Start copying here:::
Here are the rules for this tag:

1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,

2.) Link back who pass you this tag,

3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.

“And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you."


I would like to award this to my internet friends naming:
  1. Weng
  2. Jade
  3. Karen
  4. Twinks
  5. Shimumsy
  6. WindMill
  7. Mommy Elvz

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Thanks for this award, will grab now and post it soon :)

Anonymous,  December 8, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Sweet Surprise!!!

Nedekcir,

I did not see this Post until now. Ha ha ha.

Thank you very much. I shall go through the process and have it done.

God Bless you!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com