Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stylish Prescription Glasses Online For $8

I have read so many tips on how you can be frugal these days. You will find tips on groceries bills to clothing and everything in between. But when it comes to groceries I’m not frugal enough. I buy foods that are mostly made with natural ingredients. I can see blogs that are telling you are saving this much or that much by buying certain items, but most of the food they bought has High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fully & Partially Hydrogenated Oil and glycerin and the like. I’m sorry but I’d rather freeze my behind at home to save money on electric bills than eating this crap. Right now we have our thermostat set at 55 degrees.

But, I can definitely save some money buying eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. For 8 dollars a pair, I can easily buy reading glasses and sunglasses for driving around. I hate it when it’s bright outside. I can’t see very well without shades and with the sun shine is the worst for me. But believe it or not, I still have 20/20 vision for my age, because I wear sunglasses every time it’s bright outside. Plus I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables that are good for my eyes.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com