Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

I never been so happy that today is Friday. Still finishing the updates with this blog. Trying to make it open up a little faster with the new layout. We (DS and I) survive the first week of home school. Most of the Math 2 we are doing right now, he already learned in B&M school. So, we always jumps to the assessment part of it and spend more time in Lang Arts 2, because he is not very fond of it. He needs more encouraging with this one and he hates reading and writing. I wish I can let him type everything on Word, but the cyber school wants him to practice writing more. We also do most of the assessment on science and history. We spend all the extra hours on Lang Arts 2. Which he hates, but sometimes when he realize he can't do anything until he is done with the class. Then he will listen attentively and do everything right.

I need a vacation already...lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

I've been homeschooling for a long time. My eldest will soon graduate. So hang in there! Homeschooling is always very hard in the first few years, but after grade 4 or 5, the kids become more independent. By grade 7, they are entirely independent and can do everything themselves. Homeschooled kids are better educated, better readers, and have more self-discipline. You will soon reap the rewards of all your hard work if you don't lose heart!

God bless. I like your blog. :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com