Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 2, 2008

We Took The Kids Out

Yesterday we took our DC to the mall for a few hours. Well actually, we had to get our vehicles inspected so, instead of waiting at the garage for 4 hours we went to the mall. We walk for hours, (well it feels like hours) bought gifts for my DD classmates birthday parties this month. We are going to one today, and another one in two weeks.

Anyway, we got their picture sketched by a automated artist. We did not get one for my youngest son, because he refuses to sit still. Plus the machine don't want to take our dollar bills. I ran out of quarters for the three of them. I had to asked the lady that was getting a drink from the machine to exchange my bills for coins.

She hesitated for a bit, but I offer to put my bills in the machine. When the machine took my dollar she gave me her coins. Anyway, they had fun and my youngest son fall asleep as soon as we start driving to pick up one of our vehicles.

We were expecting the worst from them but they turn out well behave and listen to us the whole time. The last time we went out with all four of them was two weeks ago. I blame DH for it. I told him, he can go out and take one with him. But he insisted that I come along, meaning taking everyone with us. As soon as we got to Staples (getting some school supplies for home school) they fought you gets to ride on which shopping cart. Ending that most of them wants to ride with DH, but they can't all fit in small shopping cart. Two started drying so loudly, I feel like hitting DH in the head for insisted we all come along. Instead of having a restful weekend I spend and hour trying to make the two stop crying and running after them all over the store. I can control them very easy at home, not out in the public, because I can't choke them in public...lol. I will go to jail.(ok watch out people, you better know me before reporting me to social services) I know a lot of you there will report anything even if you don't see anything that is happening. And you think you know more about my kids than their own parents.

So, that's what we did yesterday. I have to get ready now for my DD classmate birthday party. Then we are going grocery shopping after.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com