Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Introducing "Molly" (the cat)

Isn't she too cute, she is helping me dropping EC here. She follows my mouse pointer around, a little hard to drop because I'm scare she will scratch my lcd monitor. I had to hide the pointer from her. She is also one of my stress reliever these days. The first night she came home she slept in my bed. Just listening to her purr calming me drastically. DH telling the kids that she and I are best of friend. Like I said in my post here, I like the kitty but I can't take anymore responsibility. However DH is pretty good in taking care of her litter box and cleaning up her mess. Now I have a best friend and I don't even have to take care of her...lol.


Here she is tired of chasing mouse pointer. Sleeping between my keyboard & monitor and purring the whole time. I like it too when I wake up in the morning and she chase my feet. She is not declaw but she is really gentle and she also loves to hang on my pant legs. She nibbles my socks too when she catches my foot.

When DH first brought her home I got sick, and DH mention that I may be allergic. Good thing I wasn't because our kids fell in love with her already and bringing her back where she came from will make them sad. I'm all better now and thank goodness I'm not allergic to felines.

4 comments:

Trisha December 23, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Awww! How adorable. I wish my pets could do that but I have 60 pound Boxers, lol. They don't fit in my lap so well. ;)

Siddhartha December 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Wow! She looks really cute and curious as well.
Merry Christmas to both of you.

Anonymous,  December 26, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

ohh she is really cute. we have the same colored cat which my friends don't like. they don't they our cat is beautiful coz she is dark brownish almost to dark gray. she's our stress reliever too here at home. bt she's an outside the home buddy. can't stand her being inside.

dday December 27, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

how cute! Molly is so helpful. My Evo can't do that. Hehe. : )

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com