Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 22, 2008

Noblesse Oblige Awards

I should add another tab just for awards received from my blogger friends and co-bloggers...thank you so much everyone for including my blog for this kind of awards.

Furthermore I would like to thank Mr. WindMill for the non-stop visit and reading my crappy writing...ha ha ha. I feel like I know him in real life. If I ever get the chance to travel around the world I will sure visit his family amongst other. He always know the right words to say in any occasions. (That is a good thing :)).



This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:

1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking..

The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:

1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog

  1. Shawie of BlogNow101
  2. Weng of Wifey Journey
  3. Vheil of Designs By Vheil
  4. Rosemarie of Celebrate Life
  5. PJ of PinayJade
  6. Ria of It's my Party
  7. Pinay Mommy of Life and Scraps
  8. Gretchen of Real Haven
  9. Carlota of Dashing Smiles

3 comments:

Allen's Darling December 23, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Thank you so much Ate Eden

Nice awards... Merry xmas.

riablahgs December 24, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Hi N,

I am very, very honored to be a recipient of this award. You have just made my heart sing. Thanks a lot and I truly appreciate this. Don't worry, I won't let you down =)

From my family to yours, we are wishing you a very Blessed Christmas and a Peaceful New Year!

I shall post this as soon as I return to Dubai after the holidays.

Hugs,
Ria

PINAY MOMMY December 26, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

What a lovely award! Thanks for giving this to me. God bless.

I will try to post it soon. :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com