Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Knowing What is Right And Wrong

On Wednesday around noon my friend from California called me up. She never call me if she don't have anything important to tell me. So, I asked her if she is getting married soon but told me she will not get married again. What she have now is more than fine she said.

Anyway, so I proceeded with "ok what is my sister (older) doing now"? Sure enough it's another bad news. I was never close to her, nor I can say that we have any kind of friendship going on. However we are sisters and we have the same blood running through our veins. I don't approved on what she is doing a long time ago, however I never told her that. She thinks that I don't know anything about her life in California. I knew a lot, because the friend that who called me is her friend too. They were friends first before I become her friend.

I called her up, she was still at work because of three hours difference from the west coast. I told her call me back when she is done working because I will be very frank on what I'm about to say. She kept asking what it is and I told her. She went on about explaining herself and I told her don't lie to me. What you are telling me doesn't make sense and you know it. Who in the right mind can and act that everything is fine when everything is right there in the open and the public can see it. Then she agree that we should talk when she is done work.

I waited for the time she said and she didn't called. I know right away that she spoke to her husband and I was right. She called me up, I did not answer the phone because I was at my youngest son's bedroom trying to put him to sleep. When I listen to her message my thought was right. She spoke to her husband and now she know what I am talking about. When she said that I knew then that she is not the only that have the problem they are both doing it.

So, when she was telling me that their marriage is fine and they love each other are just full of lies. She wants to think that everything is fine, well maybe whatever they are doing is fine in their eyes but other people/married people does not act that way. What happen to the little voice telling them "this is not right don't do this"?, my guess is the little voice is all feed up and quit.

Now she told me to back off and mind my own business. Well, in my opinion don't let other people know what you are doing to mind my own business. Now our friends is not her friend anymore, either.

My question is, "why get married if you can't keep your vows"? Stay single and do what ever you want. A hard headed/no self respect/know it all old lady who never grow up.

Did I mention I am one sibling less now?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Hi Nedekcir,

It is especially hard when it involves a member of the same family.

If at all, only Time and perhaps circumstance will help to shed some enlightenment for the wayward person(s).

It is still you sister. ;)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com